BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cyber Addiction

Cyber addiction is a very very bad thing, in fact it can spoil you whole future that in front of you. Especilly, in we should be preparing for the PSLE exams, those are the one of the most important and major exam. I myself is not once a computer addict, i control my time on computer usage.Normally very time after exams like SA1 ; SA2 or any common test , my parents will take me out and let me play my computer games for 2 to 3 three days. They will also allow me to watch TV programmes. If , my results are up to their target, they will bring to have some good food and reward me something that will not spoil me, such as Xbox, PS3 ,etc. They are the best parents after all. One of my games are now Facebook's Restaurant City. Usual, I will control myself .I play that game once every 2 days.

0 comments: